· Input frequency: 920-2150MHz.
· Sat-TV min level in: About 35 dBuV (noise).
· Sat-TV max level in: About 100 dBuV.
· Input/output impedance: 75 Ohm, F-connectors.
· Measuring method (analog): Signal presentation on LCD display in form of thermometer scales. Pitch-tone, highest tone on loudspeaker.
· Measuring method (Digital): BER (bit error rate, S/N (signal/noise-ratio), Constellation (QPSK)
· Max-level: Thermometer scales showing max. Maxhold function, BER, S/N and QPSK showing max.
· Satellite-identification: Yes, by reading out the NIT in the bitstream. Info about the TV and Radio channels.
· Memory: Up to 99 transponders can be stored with name.
· Memory locks on: FEC, Symbol-rate Frecuency, 13/18v, 22kHz.
· Memory search: The instrument scans the memory positions and presents the matching transponders.
· Presentation: On LCD
· PC-connection: Yes, RS232-output.
· Power out: Yes, 13-18V.
· 22 kHz tone: Yes, on/off.
· DiSEqC: Yes, all 1.0 and 1.1. Also Toneburst on/off.
· DiSEqC actuator: Built in positioner for DiSEqC 1.2, SatScan and SatSelect.
· Battery: Rechargable 12V, 3.5Ah.
· Operating time: About 1 hour on a fully charged Battery.
· Weight: cca
· Accessories: Nylon carrying-case, Power-supply of 220V/13.5V,1.7A, Car-charger, BNC/F-adapter.