MSI K9N SLI + DWRO CPU-COOLER ATHLON 64
ARISTH MHTRIKH PLHROS LEITOURGIKI SE OLA GIA MNHMES DDR2
CPU SUPPORT LIST
GIA AMD® Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, Athlon FX and Sempron in the Socket AM2
• AMD® Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, Athlon FX and Sempron in the Socket AM2 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
• HyperTransport 1.0/2.0 supporting speed up to 1GHz (2000MT/s)
• NVIDIA® nForce 570 SLI MCP Chipset
• Supports Dual DDR II 533/667/800
- 4 DDRII DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• 2 PCI Express x16 slots support SLI technology.
SLI modePrimary PCI-E x16 slot is compatible with PCI Express x 8, Secondary PCI-E x16 slot is compatible with PCI Express x 8Non-SLI modePrimary PCI-E x16 slot is compatible with PCI Express x16, Secondary PCI-E x16 slot is compatible with PCI Express x8
• 2 PCI Express x1 slots
• 3 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface, includes one orange slot which supports 2 master for MSI special PCI function card (ex. wireless LAN and bluetooth combo card.).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 570 SLI
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• 6 SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 570 SLI
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~6 supports RAID 0/ 1/ 0+1 or RAID 5 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 570
MSI Reminds You...
• The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC883
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Dual LAN jacks
- Supports Dual LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Vitesse VSC8601
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- ATX 4-pin VGA power connector
- CPU / System / NB FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Clear CMOS button
- IrDA infrared module header
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- D-Bracket2 connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 6 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 6 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 HD connectors
MSI Reminds You...
• The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Coaxial SPDIF out
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack (S/SPDIF out)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x RJ45 LAN jack
• 30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes.