Η ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΗ ΚΑΡΤΑ AGP ΟΛΩΝ ΤΩΝ ΕΠΟΧΩΝ ΠΟΛΕΙΤΑΙ ΛΟΓΩ ΑΝΑΒΑΘΜΙΣΗΣ ΤΟΥ ΠΑΛΙΟΥ ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑΤΟΣ. ΔΕΚΤΕΣ ΕΠΙΣΤΡΟΦΕΣ (ΜΕ ΧΡΕΩΣΗ ΑΓΟΡΑΣΤΗ)
Gigabit adds advanced features to your AGP system with their GeForce 7600GS based card. It has a dual-link DVI port so you can attach today’s high resolution displays at up to 2560x1600. There is also a TV-out port supporting both S-Video and component video for HDTV. The V-tuner3 application lets you optimize the GPU and memory clocks for maximum performance.
This card is a great way to turn an aging computer into an HTPC. The fanless cooling system keeps noise to a minimum. It comes with 256MB of GDDR2 memory to run all of Vista’s advanced features. Plus it comes with NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology to optimize HD DVD and Blu-ray playback. So, sit back, grab the bowl of popcorn and enjoy the movie.
- AGP 8X Interface The Gigabyte GV-N76G256D-RH features an AGP 8X interface so you can upgrade your existing platform with boosted graphics performance for mainstream gaming.
- GIGABYTE V-tuner 3 With Gigabyte’s V-tuner 3, a monitoring and overclocking utility, dynamically optimize the memory and GPU frequencies with ease. Plus it indicates real-time temperature for the system components integrated with a hardware thermal sensor chip.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 Engine Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 Technology The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 tap sample coverage, 16X anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology The combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista Built for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.
Interface AGP 8X
Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
GPU GeForce 7600GS
Core Clock 400 MHz
Effective Memory Clock 800 MHz
Memory Size 256MB
Memory Interface 128-Bit
Memory Type GDDR2
3D API, DirectX, DirectX 9, OpenGL,OpenGL 2.0
1 x D-SUB, 1 x DVI, TV-Out, HDTV / S-Video Out
Max Resolution 2560 x 1600
RoHS Compliant Yes
Dual-Link DVI Supported Yes
90nm Process Technology
CineFX 4.0 Engine
nView Multi-Display Technology
Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0