Description of HP Compaq 6730S 6735S LCD Cable:
Type: For 15.4" LCD laptop
Package Content: 1 x LCD Cable
Shipping: Free worldwide shipping!
HP Compaq 6730S SeriesHP Compaq 6735S Series
Removal HP Compaq 6730S 6735S LCD Cable
For the convenience, here we provide a universal instruction for your reference, it is simple and some steps may be different to the disassembly of your laptop. If you need a detailed manual, please contact us, we will email you if we have.
1. Make sure that your HP Compaq 6730S 6735S is powered completely off: Unplug the power cord and take the battery out. .
2. Turn over you laptop and remove all the screws you can see. Then remove all the covers such as hard drive cover, memory card cover. Disconnect the antenna cables from the Mini Card, if applicable.
3. Open the display all the way (180 degrees) so that it rests on your work surface. Insert a scribe into the indent to lift the keyboard cover on the right side. Ease the keyboard cover up, moving from right to left, and remove it.
4. Remove the screws (if has) that hold the keyboard in place and push back some plastic tabs. Lift the keyboard and unplug the keyboard cable from the motherboard. Remove the HP Compaq 6730S 6735S keyboard.
5. Remove the screws (may not have) that hold the palm rest in place. Carefully pry loose any plastic snaps on the sides, then lift palm rest up and uplug all the cables. Remove the palm reset.
6. Remove the top cover (if has) of the laptop base, you may need to remove some screws and cables firstly.
7. Disconnect the display cable from the system board, and then disengage the display cable from the cable channel. Carefully unthread the Mini Card antenna cables through the laptop base and ensure that the plastic protectors-if-present-remain on the individual cables. Disconnect all other cables from the mother board to display assembly.
8. Remove the screws that connect the display to the computer base. Then remove the HP Compaq 6730S 6735S display assembly.
9. Remove the screw covers on the display bezel and remove the screws. Remove the display bezel.
10. Loosen the captive ground screw that attaches the display panel ground wire to the display back cover.
11. Remove all the screws on each side of the display panel. Lift the display panel out of the display back cover. Press in both sides of the top flex cable connector, and pull the top flex cable connector away from the display connector.
12. Use the pull tab to disconnect the bottom flex cable connector from the inverter connector. Now, you can remove the HP Compaq 6730S 6735S LCD video cable