Θέλω να:
 
 
 
 


Deals365.gr

 
		 	 INCREASE YOUR M88 T32 X999 MEMORY CAPACITY UP TO 8GB
INCREASE YOUR M88 T32 X999 MEMORY CAPACITY UP TO 8GB
 
Λήγει σε:
Η καταχώρηση έχει λήξει!
 
Τιμή πώλησης:
15€
 
Τύπος καταχώρησης:   ΠΩΛΗΣΗ
Αριθμός καταχωρήσεων:   0
Πωληθέντα:   1 (Δείτε το ιστορικό)
 
 
 
Τοποθεσία και αποστολή
 
Τοποθεσία πωλητή:
ΑΘΗΝΑ - ΑΤΤΙΚΗ
 
 
Όροι αποστολής:
Επιβαρύνουν τον αγοραστή
 
 
Έξοδα αποστολής:
Δεν έχουν οριστεί από τον πωλητή
 
 
Σχόλια σχετικά με την αποστολή:
ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΗ ΜΕ E-MAIL
 
 
Τρόποι πληρωμής:
Paypal | Κατάθεση σε τράπεζα | Μετρητά |
 
 
Η δημοπρασία ξεκίνησε:
11/09/2009 - 01:30
 
 
Έληξε στις:
16/09/2009 - 01:05
 
 
ID:
17936582
 
 
Κατάσταση:
Μεταχειρισμένο
 
 
 
 
Περιγραφή
ITEM DESCRIPTION


The M88 or T32 or X999 you buy from any seller only support up to 2gb (micro sd memories), this little software unlocks your mobile to support up to 8GB MEMORIES!!! (micro sdhc memories). Your new phone (after software installation) is now the M88+ or T32+ or X999+ as you can see in some websites.


YOU ONLY NEED LESS THAN 2 MINUTES AND THEN YOUR M88, T32, X999 WILL SUPPORT MEMORIES FROM 2GB (STANDARD) UP TO 8GB (UPGRADED M88, T32, X999, KNOWN AS M88+, T32+, X999+ TOO)


THIS IS A VALUABLE ITEM THESE DAYS WHERE YOU MUST AND WANT TO HANDLE A LOT OF DATA, INCLUDING VIDEOS, MUSIC, DOCUMENTS AND OTHERS, SO...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR AND GET THIS ITEM TODAY!.

PHONES COMPATIBILITY:

-M88
-T32
-X999

To ensure 100% compatibility please before installation remove any modification you made or installed on your phone, usually the software is succesfully installed on 95% of phones, for the other 5% please contact me so i can give you some extra steps.


 
ΓΡΑΨΟΥ ΣΤΟ NEWSLETTER ΜΑΣ
Θα λαμβάνεις εβδομαδιαίες ενημερώσεις για τις πιο hot δημοπρασίες και πωλήσεις του Emarket.gr