2 x IΔΙΕΣ 7600GT SLI 256MB DDR3 & sli bridge
The GeForce 7600GT card features the GeForce 7600 GT graphic processing unit, which is the current top dog in the mainstream market.
It is a 90nm core with 12 pixel pipelines,
12 pixel shader processors,
12 texture units,
5 vertex pipelines.
This is a very balanced GPU architecture, which doesn't elevate one feature at the expense of another. It also results in a fill rate of 6.72 Gigatexel/s, which is very high-end for a mainstream card. Where things drop back a bit is in the memory interface, which is 128-bit rather than the 256-bit link that most high-end card employ. The onboard memory is GDDR3, and at an effective 1.4 GHz clock speed, memory bandwidth is still a very impressive 22.4 GB/s.
- 90nm process, 177M transistors
- 128-bit GDDR3 memory interface
- 256 MB memory, other configurations possible
- Clocks for both vertex engine and core: 560 MHz
- Clocks for memory: 700 MHz (1.4 GHz DDR)
- 5 Vertex Shaders, 12 Pixel Shaders, 8 ROPs
- Peak Power consumption: 67W