- ΚΑΙΝΟΥΡΓΙΟ HERCULES MK-I Ή DJ CONSOLE MP3
- ΚΑΡΤΑ ΗΧΟΥ USB HERCULES MUSE POCKET LT 5.1 EXTERNAL POCKET SOUND CARD.
- HERCULES DJ CONSOLE MP3: 99E
- HERCULES MUSE POCKET 5.1: 25E
HERCULES DJ CONSOLE
Dual deck DJ Mix Controller. 2 decks to load 2 music files as if you had 2 turntables
Portable DJ Mix Controller (235x200x65mm). Plugging DJ Control to your laptop makes a mobile beat DJ machine
High precision wheels and buttons for DJ mixing. DJing is easier with real DJcontrol than with a mouse or a keyboard
- Play one song while preparing the next one
- Fade gradually from one song to another with the crossfader, so that the music don’t stop
- Synchronize two songs with the Auto-Beat and Master Tempo buttons
- Mix 2 files in 1 controller
- Smaller than a laptop
- USB-bus powered: no extra power needed
- Move inside the music
- Speed up/down the playback
- 1 crossfader (mix 2 decks)
- 2 volume faders (1 per deck)
- Bass, medium, treble knobs
- 3 level equalization per deck
The hottest MP3 mixing DJ software, ideal for all DJs from beginners to advanced users
- Breakthrough Beatlock engine: your tracks will always stay on time. Create great mixes faster than ever!
- Automatic seamless loop: perform astouding remixes live with no preparation at all!
- Clear song structure visualization: Never get surprised by a break anymore!
- DJ mix controller USB powered
- 2 jog wheels to mix 2 audio files
- 2x3 equalization rotary buttons
- 3 faders (1 cross-fader + 2 volume faders)
- 2 rotary buttons for the pitch
- 28 push keys for multiple actions
- 1 mini-stick to apply effects
- 1 installation CD-Rom with VirtualDJ® 3 - Hercules DJ Control Edition
Pentium® III or Athlon® 850 MHz and higher
USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port
256 MB RAM and higher
Sound card with headphones output
100 MB hard disk space
- BPM = tempo
- Beats Per Minute: this represents the rhythm, the number of audible beats in a piece of music per minute. The greater the number of BPM, the faster the tempo of the music is for dancers. A slow song is often between 70 and 90 BPM, while dance songs average around 120 BPM, and Trance songs can approach 160 BPM. The tempo is the number of BPM.
- Cross fader
- The cross fader is a horizontal slider moved to the right or left, whose position determines the mix between an audio track played on the right deck and an audio track played on the left deck. For example: when the cross fader is completely to the right, we hear 0% of the audio track on the left deck + 100% of the audio track on the right deck = we only hear the sound on the right deck. When the cross fader is completely to the left, we hear 100% of the audio track on the left deck + 0% of the audio track on the right deck = we only hear the sound on the left deck. When the cross fader is in the center, we hear 50% of the left audio track + 50% of the right audio track = we hear the left and right tracks at equal volume.
- Abbreviation of Disc Jockey: a person who selects and plays music at a party.
- Equalization / EQ
- Equalization is the adjustment of sound split up into frequency bands, often in the form of bass, medium and treble frequencies. Equalization consists of increasing or decreasing the volume of a frequency range: for example, increasing bass (frequencies from 20Hz to 150Hz) by 12dB and decreasing treble and mediums by -12dB. Equalization helps to make music more danceable: as bass frequencies provide the main rhythm, increasing the bass can make dancing easier. Equalization can also help to mix 2 pieces of music: by cutting the bass from track A to mix it with track B (where the mediums and treble have been cut), a hybrid of the rhythm of track B is superimposed over the melody of track A. A piece’s tonality is affected by the equalization adjustment.
- For a DJ, a transition means switching from one piece to another. In general, a DJ tries to synchronize the music on the second deck with the rhythm of the first, and moves the cross fader from the first deck towards the second deck (possibly while modifying EQs at the same time), allowing dancers to continue to dance at the same speed, as if to a single piece of music, without having to skip a beat to switch from one rhythm to another.
- Jog wheel
- In DJing, a jog wheel is a wheel simulating the function of a turntable (also called a vinyl deck), and can be used to control playback of a CD, DVD, MP3 player or computer. A jog wheel is used to navigate within a piece, to speed up or slow down to the music or to produce sound effects such as scratching (the sound made by a microgroove record on a turntable when the record is quickly pushed forward or pulled back by hand). The Hercules DJ Console, DJ Control and Mobile DJ all include jog wheels.
- Synchronizing two pieces consists of setting them at the same rhythm (giving them the same number of beats per minute) and adjusting the beats to line up at the same time (by slowing down or stopping the second piece to restart it at the precise moment when the device plays the beat of the first piece).
HERCULES MUSE USB External 5.1 Pocket Sound Card
- Nice-looking portable external USB 5.1 sound card for PC and Mac: metal color, compact and light weight.
- Deal for your laptop use: Enjoy the 5.1 surround sound of your DVD movies, games or music anywhere, at any time (train, plane...)
- Optimized sound:
- DirectSoundTM, EAXTM and other positioning performed by SensauraTM engine
- Amplified headset output
- USB bus-powered device (no extra power is needed)
- +/- volume control
- With Muse Pocket LT, phone for free* over the Internet
- Includes a stereo PC headset with microphone
Compatible with Internet Telephony software (required)(*)From PC to PC
- 3 stereo outputs (Front/Headphones, Center, Rear) for 5.1 Surround Sound
- 1 line/MP3/iPod®/audio source input
- 1 stereo microphone input
- 2.0 / Stereo
- System for transmitting sound over two channels = stereo.
- System for transmitting sound over three channels, with 2 channels reproducing medium and high range frequencies and 1 channel reproducing bass frequencies.
- System for transmitting sound over 6 channels, with 5 channels reproducing medium and high range frequencies and 1 channel reproducing bass frequencies.
- External sound card
- Computer sound card which connects to a computer’s exterior port, generally USB, FireWire or CardBus.
- Sound management software protocol used in Microsoft Windows®, DirectSound™ is part of a software interface provided by Microsoft called DirectX [which also includes Direct Input (management of joysticks, mice, keyboards...), Direct 3D (graphics display management), DirectPlay (network management)…] allowing software developers to quickly develop their applications.
- Line input
- Analog audio input designed to receive an unamplified sound signal. There are 2 line levels: the general public line level, at -10dBv: this is the signal output level of a Hi-Fi component connected to an amplifier via a connector known as a line input. The professional line level, at +4dBu, is much more powerful, and is used to connect studio or public-address (PA) equipment.
- Microphone input
- An analog plug to which a microphone is connected: microphone inputs may be in 6.35mm jack (1/4’’ jack), 3.5mm jack (1/8’’ jack) or XLR formats.
- Mini-jack / 3.5mm jack
- Mini-jack is also referred to as a 3.5mm jack or 1/8" connector. A mini-jack connector is a mono or stereo connector used to connect audio inputs or outputs on mass market sound cards.
ΤΟ ΠΑΚΕΤΟ ΠΕΡΙΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙ:
- HERCULES DJ MP3 CONSOLE
- ΚΑΛΩΔΙΟ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ USB
- MANUAL + CD DRIVERS + VIRUAL DJ SOFTWARE 3
- HERCULES MUSE POCKET LT USB External 5.1 Pocket Sound Card
- MANUAL + CD DRIVERS
- SET ΑΚΟΥΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΜΕ ΜΙΚΡΟΦΩΝΟ
Επισκευθείτε το E-store μας και δείτε και τις άλλες καταχωρήσεις...
Ίσως σας ενδιαφέρει κάποια...