Η ΓΝΩΣΤΗ ΚΑΡΤΑ GEFORCE 8800GTS 640ΜΒ BULK
Memory: 640MB DDR3 - 320Bit
• Output: Dual Link DVI & HDTV
• Powered by GeForce™ 8800GTS GPU
• 0.09 micron process technology
• PCI-Express x16 interface support
• Stream processors: 96
• Core Clock (MHz): 500
• Shader Clock (MHz): 1200
• Memory Clock (MHz): 1600
• Memory Amount: 640MB
• Memory Interface: 320-bit
• Memory Bandwith (GB/sec): 64
• TextureMemory Fill Rate (Billion/sec): 24
Redefine your gaming reality with NVIDIA® SLI™-Ready GeForce® 8800graphics processors. The world’s first DirectX® 10 GPUs feature apowerful unified architecture that delivers an incredibly true-to-lifegaming experience. Power through games at record speeds. Charge throughgame maps with vividly realistic, sun-up to sun-down HDR lightingeffects. And crank up 16x full-screen anti-aliasing without missing abeat.
In the box: • • NVIDIA® unified arhitecture • GigaThread™ Technology • Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Support • NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology • NVIDIA® Lumenex™ Engine 16x Anti-aliasing 128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) • NVIDIA® Quantum Effects™ Technology • NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) • OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support • NVIDIA® nView® Multi-Display Technology • PCI Express Support • Dual 400MHz RAMDACs • Dual Dual-link DVI Support • Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™ • NVIDIA® PureVideo™ Technology Discrete, Programmable Video Processor Hardware Decode Acceleration High-Quality Scaling Inverse Telecine (3:2 & 2:2 Pulldown Correction) Bad Edit Correction Video Color Correction Integrated SD and HD TV Output Noise Reduction Edge Enhancement
- Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex,
physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of
prior generation GPUs.
- Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous
threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader
- World’s first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled
levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single graphics card configuration for unequaled
gaming experiences by allowing two cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for
performance PCI Express? graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance
on today’s hottest games.
- Delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy at ultra-fast frame rates
-Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 16x sample rates obliterates jagged
-Twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects—now
with support for anti-aliasing.
- Advanced shader processors architected for physics computation enable a new level of
physics effects to be simulated and rendered on the GPU—all while freeing the CPU to
run the game engine and AI.
- Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of
games and applications. ForceWare provides the best out-of-box experience and
deliverscontinuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA
- Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
- Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple
- Designed to run perfectly with the PCI Express bus architecture, which doubles the
bandwidth of AGP 8X to deliver over 4 GB/sec in both upstream and downstream data
- Blazing-fast RAMDACs support dual QXGA displays with ultra-high, ergonomic refresh
rates–up to 2048x1536@85Hz.
- Able to drive the industry’s largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to
- NVIDIA’s fourth-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the
best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface.
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that
delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image
scaling for movies and video.
-NVIDIA PureVideo is a discrete programmable processing core in NVIDIA GPUs that
provides superb picture quality and ultra-smooth movies with low CPU utilization and
-Provides ultra-smooth playback of H.264, VC-1, WMV and MPEG-2 HD and SD movies.
-Sharpens interlaced content on progressive displays, delivering a crisp, clear picture
that rivals high-end home-theater systems.
-Enlarges lower resolution movies and videos to HDTV resolutions, up to 1080i, while
maintaining a clear, clean image. Also provides downscaling of videos, including high-
definition, while preserving image detail.
-Recovers original film images from films-converted-to-video, providing more accurate
movie playback and superior picture quality.
- When videos are edited after they have been converted from 24 to 25 or 30 frames, the
edits can disrupt the normal 3:2 or 2:2 pulldown cadence. PureVideo uses advanced
processing techniques to detect poor edits, recover the originalcontent, and display
perfect picture detail frame after frame for smooth, natural looking video.
-NVIDIA’s Color Correction Controls, such as Brightness, Contrast and Gamma
monitors Correction let you compensate for the different color characteristics of
various RGB and TVs ensuring movies are not too dark, overly bright, or washed
out regardless of the video format or display type.
-Provides world-class TV-out functionality via Composite, S-Video, Component, or DVI
connections. Supports resolutions up to 1080p depending on connection type and TV
-Improves movie image quality by removing unwanted artifacts.
-Sharpens movie images by providing higher contrast around lines and objects.
• NVIDIA® unified arhitecture
• GigaThread™ Technology
• Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Support
• NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
• NVIDIA® Lumenex™ Engine
128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR)
• NVIDIA® Quantum Effects™ Technology
• NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
• OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support
• NVIDIA® nView® Multi-Display Technology
• PCI Express Support
• Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
• Dual Dual-link DVI Support
• Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™
• NVIDIA® PureVideo™ Technology
Discrete, Programmable Video Processor
Hardware Decode Acceleration
Inverse Telecine (3:2 & 2:2 Pulldown Correction)
Bad Edit Correction
Video Color Correction
Integrated SD and HD TV Output