WATSON W-8681 PROFESSIONAL
Wireless Weather Station with Touch Screen Display
& USB Computer Interface
This is a complete, entry level, wireless weather station. The system comprises of everything you need to measure and record:
- Inside temperature
- Inside relative humidity
- Outside temperature
- Outside relative humidity
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Atmospheric pressure
Windows based software is included that allows you to link your display console to your computer via the USB lead which is supplied with the weather station. The weather station stores 4080 readings and the software allows you to download the stored readings and display them in a graphical format. The readings are also stored in a database format for keeping your own weather history and it is possible to produce graphs of all measured parameters over any period.
This weather station offers amazing value and comes with everything you need to set it up at home or in the office. All hardware is included and the only items you need to supply are 5 x AA batteries to power the base unit and external sensor suite. A short 60cm mounting pole is provided which can be connected to a fence post or TV aerial pole (not supplied).
The system comprises large 23 x 14.5 x 3.5 cm LCD control panel, wind speed sensor, wind direction sensor, rain gauge, outside temperature sensor & transmitter, stub mast, sensor mounting arms, sensor cable harness, USB lead and PC software.
|0°C to + 50.0°C (32°F to +122°F)|
|Outside Temperature||-40.0°C to + 65.0°C (-40°F to +149°F)|
|Inside Relative Humidity||10% to 99% (1% resolution)|
|Outside Relative Humidity||10% to 99% (1% resolution)|
|Baromatric Pressure||27.13inHg - 31.89inHg Resolution : 0.01inHg|
|Wind Speed||0~100mph (show OFL if outside range)|
- No cable connection needed to LCD Monitor
- Touch LCD screen
- Atomic locked Date & Time
- Indoor / Outdoor temperature
- Wind speed and direction
- Rain gauge
- Indoor / Outdoor humidity
- Barometer with pressure trend data
- Forecaster and weather alarm
- USB connection to PC
- PC software control and data programme
- Historical data storage and recall
- 4 x AA cells required for LCD and 2 x AA for the transmitter
- Battery operation only to avoid AC mains interruption and remote use.
- LCD display can be wall mounted or desk mounted with stand.
What's in the box!
- 23 x 14.5 x 3.5cm LCD touch screen and monitor
- Wind speed sensor
- Wind durection sensor
- Rain gauge
- Outside temperature / humidity sensor with transmit module
- Cable harnes to connect sensors to transmitter
- Mounting arms for sensors and hardware
- Short stub mounting mast
- USB cable
- CD with PC software and operating manual
**Το σύστημα προέρχεται από Αγγλία και χρειάζεται γύρω στις 5 ημέρες για την παραλαβή του.