1) This device allows the user to stream live video images directly to the internet without a PC.
2) In addition to substantial cost savings by eliminating the need for a PC, the user also enjoy greater flexibility. It's compact size and light weight, allows the device to be easily installed almost anywhere.
3) Among some of it's capabilities include motion detection, image recording, event logging, password enabled, emailing events, and etc...
4) It can be configured such that motion detected will be recorded onto your local hard drive.
5) It can handle up to 30 viewers per USB camera and can set up to 8 user accounts.
6) Easy installation for users of all levels with iCAMView Utility (a step-by-step installation wizard).
7) View images from your web enabled PDA.
8) Monitor multiple iCAMView using iMultiView (a Windows based freeware) when you make a purchase.
9) Configure up to 4 viewing time frames (Permit Hours).
10) Able to display multiple images on a single screen.
11) Display viewer's IP, account, viewed camera, login time and total downloaded bytes.
12) Block / black-list up to 256 IP addresses from accessing iCAMView.
13) Schedule up to four time slots when motion detection is active.
14) Upload motion detected images to a specified FTP server.
15) Schedule up to two time slots for image forwarding (to email or FTP server).
16) Update firmware directly from iCAMView webpage.
17) Save current settings to a file making settings recall easy.
18) USB Controlled Pan/Tilt, RS232 port not required.
19) USB cable length: 1.5 meters
20) Pan: 320 degrees
21) Tilt: 60 degrees
22) Dimension: 110 (mm) x 112 (mm) x 106 (mm)
23) Net Weight: 450g
|Hardware Server Specification:
1) 32-Bit RISC CPU inside
2) 1MB Flash Memory
3) 8MB Dynamic Memory
4) Power input at 5.3VDC 1A Max
5) Operating humidity at 10% to 90%
6) Operating temperature at 0C to 60C
7) 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet connection
8) Built-in USB ports
9) Supports USB 2.0 and USB1.1
10) Built-in LED indicators
11) Support all USB PC Camera using VIMICRO ZC0301 Plus processor.
12) Remote access using any Java enabled web browser
13) Windows based
14) Network protocal: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, PPPoE, DDNS, DNS, SNTP, BOOTP, DHCP, FTP, SNMP
1) VIMICRO ZC0301 Plus processor inside.
2) Color CMOS VGA sensor with 350,000 pixels.
3) Picture Format: 160x120, 176x144, 320x240, 352x288, 640x480, 1024x768 (CM-03a) & 1280x1024 (future upgrade)
4) MJPEG compression.
5) Up to 30fps@CIF (352x288), 10-15fps @ VGA (640x480)
6) USB Interface, reverse compliant with USB 1.1 specifications.
7) Focus Distance: 5cm to infinity, manually adjustable Focus Lens.
8) Minimum illumination: 2.5 lux @f1.4
9) Visual angle: 51/60 degree horizontal.
10) Auto Control for White balance, Exposure, Color/Brightness.
11) Operating Temperature: 0¡ãC to +40¡ãC.
12) Powered by USB 5.0V
Step-by-step installation wizard
1) iCAMView is connected to a Router/IP share and Cable/xDSL modem to stream video to the internet. This is the most common configuration where a Router is used. The Router Port Forwarding has to be configured to allow Public access to iCAMView.
2) iCAMView is connected to a HUB and a Cable / xDSL modem. In this setup, the user will need to setup PPPoE within iCAMView. Enter the username and password as provided by the ISP to allow iCAMView to dial-up to the internet.
3) iCAMView is connected directly to a Cable / xDSL modem. Similiar to configuration above, the PPPoE section in iCAMView will have to be configured to allow access to the internet. In addition, the user will have to setup a DDNS account (choose from the list provided by iCAMView Setup Wizard)