The future of data storage is here and it s tiny -- it is the new Lexar 256MB Secure Digital Memory Card! The SD Card is a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card. Jointly developed by Matsushita Electronic (best known for its Panasonic brand name products), Lexar, Sandisk and Toshiba, the SD Card weighs approximately two grams. The SD Card can be used in a variety of digital products; digital music players, cellular phones, handheld PCs (HPCs), digital cameras, digital video camcorders, smart phones, car navigation systems and electronic books.
- Cryptographic security for copyrighted data based on proven security concepts from DVD audio
- High transfer rate for fast copy/download
- High storage capacity
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power. Data is not lost when power is turned off
- Low battery consumption to maximize battery life in small portable devices
- User selectable mechanical write protect switch on the exterior card casing
- New SD Card slots will accept existing MultiMediaCards, allowing an easy migration path for future SD Cards
- Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a 10-foot drop to the floor
- Unfazed by drastic weather conditions ranging from blistering heat to freezing cold
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- The SD Card weighs approximately 1.5g, is 32mm x 24mm, and is 2.1mm thick
O STOCKBROKER ΤΡΕΛΛΑΘΗΚΕ
ΟΛΕΣ ΟΙ ΔΗΜΟΠΡΑΣΙΕΣ ΜΟΥ
ΑΠΟ €1 ΧΩΡΙΣ ΕΠΙΘΥΜΗΤΗ ΤΙΜΗ ΚΑΙ ΟΣΟ ΠΑΕΙ!!!
ΔΕΙΤΕ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΑΛΛΕΣ ΚΑΤΑΧΩΡΗΣΕΙΣ ΜΟΥ, ΙΣΩΣ ΣΑΣ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΕΙ ΚΑΤΙ...