Επιθυμητή τιμή από 120 ΕΥΡΩ!!!!!!!
Σε άριστη κατάσταση λειτουργικά και σε εξωτερική εμφάνιση!!!
Το μοντέλο διαθέτει ό,τι χρειάζεται ένας προχωρημένος ερασιτέχνης ή επαγγελματίας. Όλες οι απαραίτητες ταχύτητες σε λειτουργία auto και manual, προεπισκόπιση βάθους πεδίου, auto bracketing, ae-lock, αυτόματος χρονομετρητής, πουσάρισμα εκθεσης, fill in flash κ.λπ.
ΔΙΑΤΙΘΕΤΑΙ ΜΑΖΙ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΦΑΚΟ Ο ΟΠΟΙΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΕΧΕΙ ΤΟΝ ΠΑΡΑΜΙΚΡΟ ΨΟΓΟ, ΧΩΡΙΣ ΓΡΑΤΣΟΥΝΙΕΣ, ΣΗΜΑΔΙΑ Η ΦΘΟΡΕΣ!!!
Easy Operation Loaded with so many user-friendly features, the Maxxum 5 lets anyone take exceptional pictures--right from the first time they look through its bright viewfinder.
- Full-Auto P Mode
- For point-and-shoot simplicity, just press the P button on your Maxxum 5 and it'll do everything but compose your shot--even fire the flash if necessary.
- Subject Program Selection
- Offering 5 pre-programmed shooting modes, this feature automatically sets shutter speeds and aperture settings by simply pressing the icon button that coincides with your scene. All you do is compose and fire away.
- Portrait Mode
- Calls dramatic attention to a face. By using a large aperture to provide a shallow depth of focus, the subject remains in sharp focus while the background tends to be a blurred palette of color.
- Landscape Mode
- This mode adjusts the settings to ensure that a subject placed in the foreground, as well as scenes or vistas in the background, are both captured in detail and in crisp focus.
- Close-Up Mode
- Perfect for shooting memorabilia, flowers, or anything else that requires getting up close. Macro photography isolates subjects from their backgrounds, giving them a three-dimensional illusion.
- Sports Action Mode
- Lets you freeze fast moving subjects with detail and clarity. This mode harnesses the continuous autofocus power of the world's fastest AF system in its class.
- Night Portrait Mode
- Providing a more balanced exposure, this mode produces more details in night or in sunset backgrounds. It reduces background darkness by combining the flash with a longer exposure.
Creative Operation To indulge your creativity, the Maxxum 5 is equipped with a wide range of sophisticated creative functions which open you to a world of photographic possibilities.
- Aperture/Shutter Priorities & Manual Mode
- For exceptional portraits, landscapes or macro images, switch to A (Aperture Priority) mode and shoot with a superior command of your depth of field. With shutter speeds from 1/4000th of a second to 30 seconds, S (Shutter Priority) mode allows you to go from freezing fast moving subjects in sharp focus to capturing speed-blurred images. For creative nighttime photography, M (Manual) mode gives you total control over shutter release time.
- Exposure Bracketing
- A feature which allows you to capture up to a 3 frame sequence of a scene where each varies slightly in exposure value. It's the perfect solution for difficult lighting situations and when shooting slides, or when you're looking for more creative results.
- Multiple Exposure
- Create compelling and haunting effects by combining two exposures on a single frame. This mode overrides the camera's automatic frame advance--permitting one shot to be placed on top of another.
- Exposure Compensation
- Add your own creative touch to every shot. This feature allows specific over-and-under exposure selections giving you more control over metering, as well as your end result.
- ISO Automatic & Manual Setting
- Insert a roll of film into the Maxxum 5 and it automatically reads the speed, then sets the proper exposure. If you're feeling creative, you can override the auto setting and manually select a desired speed.
- Ultra-High-Speed AF Control
- Compared to any camera in its class, the Maxxum 5 is the flat-out world's fastest. That's because it inherits a similar AF technology from the Maxxum 7, which is considered the world's fastest in any class. Its shared technology includes a high-power motor to drive the AF system, a high-speed microcomputer, improved efficiency in braking control, faster CCD control processing, improved control algorithm, and a new AF real-time start control. All of which enables its AF control to process multiple tasks while focusing amazingly fast.
*In its class of 35mm AF SLR cameras. As of March 2002, under Minolta test conditions.
- Multi-Dimensional Predictive Focus Control
- With the most responsive predictive focus control in its class, the Maxxum 5 can track faster moving subjects. In fact, it's so responsive, it can even track abrupt changes in speed or direction while maintaining accurate focus. And, unlike other cameras, the Maxxum 5's shutter will release the instant the shutter button is pressed. These upgrades were made possible by employing a high-power AF motor, a simultaneous lens drive during the mirror-up movement, and an improved AF algorithm.
- Super-Wide 7-Point AF System
- Provides optimum flexibility when composing a picture enabling you to achieve an aesthetically balanced framing. The new 7-Point AF System efficiently covers the wide focus area and its sensors are laid out to the "Rule of Thirds," making easy placement of subjects near their corners. The cross-hair sensor in the center captures the subject's vertical or horizontal contrast orientation. In continuous AF mode, this feature takes care of subject tracking, allowing you to focus totally on composition.
- LED Illuminated Super Impose
- The Maxxum 5 is also the first in its class to possess this convenient feature. Located within the viewfinder, the super impose's red indicator light confirms whether your camera is focused on your subject when there are multiple objects in your scene.
- To achieve a clear and bright image field, the Maxxum 5 uses the same spherical acute matte as the Maxxum 7 for its focusing screen. Plus, a double-sided aspheric element and silver deposition on Dach mirror to sharpen image quality.
NOTE: Brightness as compared to a previous Minolta model using a 28-80mm/f3.5-5.6 lens and at 80mm. All cameras compared under the same conditions.
- Minimum Mirror-Up Vibration
- To ensure sharp focus while using long shutter speeds on a tripod, the Maxxum 5 uses a super-thin, lightweight mirror and balancer to reduce vibration to the lowest in its class.
- Film Chamber Lock
- A safety feature which prohibits you from accidentally opening the camera and exposing your film. When engaged, the lock indicator next to back-cover release turns red.
At the same time, because of the lock's location, it's also designed to provide faster film changing.
- Metal Lens Mount
- The Maxxum 5 has a durable metal lens mount which offers maximum rigidness-even when a heavy lens is mounted.
|*Available only on date model.|
Για λεπτομέρειες - διευκρινήσεις - επικοινωνήστε μέσω Ε-market ή στο mail