With the Thomson ST 585, users can experience wireless freedom at lightning-fast speeds. The ST585 is an 802.11g wireless LAN access point with integrated ADSL/ADSL2+ modem and fully functional router.
Featuring an integrated 10/100Mbps 4-port switch the ST585 offers seamless connection of wired and wireless worlds from anywhere in the home.
The ST585 lets you share files, and a single broadband ADSL Internet connection with unmatched performance and security, whilst preserving the flexibility and features of a fully fledged professional routing engine.
- Broadband sharing using 802.11b/g wireless, 4x 10/100 BaseT, MDI/MDI-X autosensing Ethernet.
Wi-Fi certified 802.11b/g
- Support for Wireless Distribution System, for extended wireless coverage.
- Up to 24Mbps downstream, 1.2Mbps upstream with ADSL2+ service, 2.4Mbps upstream with ADSL2+ AnnexM. *
- Allows Multiple users to share a single IP address on the same ADSL connection.
- Setup wizard for ease of installation and maximum security: WPA, 128 bit WEP, SSID Broadcast, Access Control List and User Registration configured automatically by the wizard - No routing knowledge required!
- Integrated Firewaal with Web GUI .
- Universal Plug and Play support for easy game play.
- Web-based user-friendly interface
- Easy installation - Easy installation and configuration
UK self-install kit comes complete with ADSL Filter(s).
- Downloadable Software upgrade.
- Multiple OS Support:
- Supports Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP;
- Mac OS 8.6, 9.0 and X;